“As a dynamic church we are committed to developing people in Christ through life changing, God-centered relationships.”
Our Celebrations of Worship …
- A wholesome blend of lively praise, introspective worship, vocal ensembles, traditional hymns, prayer for the sick, and relevant preaching.
As a Pentecostal fellowship your worship experience with us includes…
- Pastors and ministry leaders keeping it personal and practical, because our community of faith believes –“our first impressions last!”
- Spirit-led music incorporating multimedia, keyboards, guitars, and percussion.
- The promised Gifts of the Spirit providing a touch of heaven on earth and spiritual dynamics.
- Encouraging friendships, fervent praying, lifting and clapping of hands, verbal affirmations, tongue-speaking, prophetic encouragement, spiritual songs, praise and dance, healing and miracles.
- A mission-minded congregation that is all about finding, recruiting, training and sending disciples of Christ into the community and the world-at-large!
Park Lane Church of God is affiliated with the Church of God, America’s oldest Pentecostal movement; dating back to 1886. With a membership well over 7.5 million, and firmly represented in more than 185 countries, the Church of God International Offices are located in Cleveland Tennessee, not far from its humble beginnings and holiness heritage in the southeastern foothills of the Appalachians.
The long-standing success of Park Lane “carrying the gospel of truth and a rich tradition of faith” is attributed to its Pentecostal heritage. Ever since the late 1920’s tent meetings in Eldorado, MD, a store-front mission and renovated schoolhouse in Brookview, MD, seasonal tent revivals in the late 1950‘s on Morris Avenue and Greenridge Road in Federalsburg — Park Lane has retained its warm, caring and multi-ethnic vision, without subverting its holiness roots. Gratefully the congregation has served the community from the heart of downtown Federalsburg on Park Lane since June 1955.