“A dynamic church committed to developing people in Christ through life changing, God-centered relationships.”
Our Worship celebration at Park Lane is…
- A wholesome blend of lively praise, choirs, vocal ensembles, interpretive dance and drama, introspective worship and traditional hymns.
As a Pentecostal fellowship you’ll experience…
- Spirited music that incorporates piano, synthesizer, guitars, congos and drums.
- The Gifts of the Spirit, promised to New Testament churches which always provides spiritual dynamics.
- Encouraging friendships, concerted and fervent praying, lifting and clapping of hands, verbal affirmations, tongue-speaking, prophetic encouragement, spiritual songs, praise and dance, healing and miracles.
- Our pastors and ministry leaders keep it personal and practical, because our community of faith totally believes –“our first impressions last!”
“Therefore Park Lane pursues its heartfelt passions in worship and life purposes with a spirit of genuineness — because who we serve and how we serve really matters.